Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy mother's day!

The woman has the super power of giving birth, of giving life.
Of course, she wouldn't be able to do that without help from a man.
So it's fair to say the love between a woman and man materializes in a bundle of joy, baby boy or baby girl.
In our case {me and my husband}, the love became this wonderful boy, who gives our life a meaning and a reason for being.
Because of him, I can be called a mother and I can live the experience of motherhood, which is one of the best things in the whole wide world.

I love you, ADI!

4 comments:

  1. that was awesome. you know i would probably steal him ;-) . i wish i could bring my foot up like that. i´m the most inflexible person alive :D .
    i forgot to wish you a happy mother´s day so i do that now, i´m sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for always being there Mira, I appreciate this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think all days have to be mother's dayy eheh!
    great post honey!!

    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) So cute!Femeia ar trebui sa fie respectata,apreciata si iubita in fiecare zi,nu doar o luna pe an sau la ocazii speciale!

    ReplyDelete